Neolithic and Bronze Age Brigantia

Yorkshire’s “Sacred Vale” – The Dawn of Brigantia

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  George 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brigantia Movie
    Participant

Please help. I’m Thomas and in the embryonic stages of doing a film next year about old Brigantia. I have studied this lot but still a novice, need knowledge and alot of it. Most would be from the  earliest Brigantia history to 69AD. Any help appreciated and thanks!

BRIGANTIA The movie

George
    Keymaster

Hey Thomas! Welcome to the site! Well there’s not a great deal of knowledge about Brigantia from that period, we have some ancient remains, some words by Tacitus and a bunch of theories, which can’t be proven. Much of the debate these days centres around Stanwick, which is an amazing place – the largest fort ever built in Britain, and the debate centres around whether it was Cartimandua’s capital or Venutius’ last stand.

George
    Keymaster

What sort of timespan do you see your film covering Thomas?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  George.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  George.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website stores user agent data. This data is used to provide a more personalized experience and to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year. I Agree, Deny
Skip to toolbar